Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Memories Layout for Creative Embellishments

Last fall we met good friends in Nashville, TN and while there we toured the Jack Daniels distillery.  I captured this photo in the tasting room, I think Jen and Ken were enjoying themselves.  

I used several different pieces of chipboard from the Creative Embellishments store.  There are so many different styles to chose from, you're sure to find lots that you need!

I used Stampendous Aged Ochre embossing enamel on the title strip that is from the Small Moments Border Words set.

The two corner chippies are Flourish Page Corner 5 and I heat embossed those with Stampendous Aged Spice embossing enamel.  These flourishes go so well with this Stamperia Time is an Illusion paper collection.  I love using corner pieces like these as I think they often pull everything together.


I love the Acorn Clusters, they are so perfect for embellishing a fall layout.  I gave the chipboard some color with Lindy's mist.  I use mist because it doesn't fill in the etchings on the chipboard.  




Creative Embellishments Products Used:

Thanks for joining me today, I appreciate it.  Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments blog and join in our November challenge.  You could win a $50 gift certificate to the CE store!







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...