Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Friends Layout for Creative Embellishments

Hi Creative Embellishment fans!  Today I'm sharing a layout with a photo of some special Graphic 45 friends taken on my trip to Seattle last August.

I used the Infinite Rectangle Frame to focus the eye on the photo.taken at a great restaurant in Portland.  Yummy food!  The frame is lightly finished with gold embossing powder.

I used a piece of the Floral Lace Border and painted it with acrylic vintage white.

Underneath the flowers I used Flourish 15 that has been finished with Lindy's Mists.  I used the entire flourish with this cluster but on the other two clusters, I cut the flourish apart and tucked in pieces here and there.

I used papers from Graphic 45's Penny's Paperdoll Family to create this layout.  On the background I did some stenciling with the Metal Stencil.  Then I dotted on some glue and sprinkled in some Mini Prills.

I hope you'll join in our challenge this month. All you have to do is upload your project to our blog.
You could win a gift certificate to the store!  The monthly challenge post is the first post on the blog.  And, don't forget to stop by the store and see the new products that Nicolle is always adding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...