Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Beautiful, layout for Creative Embellishments

Hi there paper peeps, sharing a favorite photo of my sweet fur babies today scrapped with Photo Play papers and perfectly embellished with chipboard from Creative Embellishments!  The girls adore each other so much that most of the time they are cuddled up together like in this photo.

I recently discoverd Photo Play papers and this one, French Flea Market is just so feminine and perfect for my poodles!  I love the pink with the toile like paper, it really pulls the photo into perfect harmony with the layout.

Creative Embellishments first had these word borders that fit a 12 x 12, now they've made the word borders in smaller sizes.  I love how the word sits perfectly under the photo as if it were part of the photo.  I used shabby pink embossing enamel to finish off the chippy.


Underneath my floral clusters I used corner flourishes and although they are partly hidden, the flourishes still give the clusters that extra something that makes them really stand out.  I used a two part process to treat them, first I covered with Prima's vintage gold Metallique Wax and then I added some embossing enamel, being sure to leave bare spots where the gold would shine through.




Creative Embellishments producs used:


Other Products:
Photo Play French Flea Market collection
Petaloo Fairy Rose Bud
Petaloo Gypsy Rose Branch
Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
Prima Vintage Gold Metallique Wax

Creative Embellishments has a great challenge every month, check it out on our blog.  It's the first post in the list and there's always a great prize!

Thanks for stopping by today to visit!  I appreciate it.  

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Maggie, this is gorgeous! You should frame this one for sure! Your girls are gorgeous and the papers are perfect in every way to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your dogs are covered in a blanket of roses, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...