Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade tag

Midnight Masquerade is such a fun collection with its bold colors, it's perfect for a party!  I made a fun tag using one of the cut-aparts in the center and beaded trim at the bottom.  I added a fleur de lis (perfect for anything Mardi Gras!) border punch on either side of the cut-apart.  To further the "midnight" theme, I tied on a Staples clock key.




Use foam or cardboard to pop up your layers.


For a different approach to a bow on your tags, gather a handful of fibers and tie them around the top, I think it's a great, but different look

Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Collection 12 x 12:
Music Makers
Romantic Rendezvous
Venetian Carnival
Staples Shabby Chic Metal Clock Keys

Other Supplies:
Petaloo Botanica Blooms - Lavender and Peach
Petaloo Penny Lane - Soft Lavender
May Arts Ribbons - mesh and seam binding

Misc fibers and beaded trim 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...